This recipe for keto roasted broccoli is brought to you by Fiesta Brand Seasonings!
Keto Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a quick and easy side dish that will liven up any weeknight dinner! Seasoned with lemon pepper, garlic and parmesan, there is no shortage of flavor here…broccoli has never tasted so good!
Roasted vegetables are one of our favorite keto sides! From cauliflower to asparagus, the oven transforms veggies, intensifying their flavors, unlike other cooking methods like boiling or steaming. When roasted, the natural sugars in the broccoli caramelize and take the veggie to a whole new level…from drab to fab! If you haven’t tried roasted broccoli, get out a sheet pan and let’s get started!
Fresh or Frozen Broccoli??
I always use fresh veggies when roasting or grilling them. Frozen vegetables have too much moisture and the finished product wouldn’t have those yummy, browned bits that make roasted veggies so irresistible! For this Keto Roasted Broccoli you want to use florets, so simply take your broccoli, wash it up and remove the florets from the stem.
If you on a time crunch or want to simplify things even more, you can by bags of fresh broccoli florets found in the produce department of most stores!
Seasoning up the Keto Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
The seasoning for this keto roasted broccoli is so simple. The fresh broccoli florets get tossed with avocado oil, butter, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and grated parmesan and roasted in a hot oven till crispy, golden brown and delicious!
My cabinet is always full of Fiesta Brand Spices and their lemon pepper so flavorful! I like using garlic powder here because fresh garlic has the tendency to burn during cooking. Grated parmesan gets into all the crevices of the broccoli florets and makes for one delicious keto side dish!
This quick and easy keto side dish would be great served up with any protein from fish to steak. So simple to prepare, and sooo delicious, this Keto Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is one side dish your whole family will go crazy for!
Looking for more delicious keto sides? Check these out!
- Mexican Street Style Grilled Cauliflower
- Garlic Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Zucchini Gratin with Poblanos
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Pimento Cheese Butter
Keto Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 1 pound fresh broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp. salted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- Line a sheet pan with parchment and set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the broccoli florets in a large bowl. In a seperate bowl combine the melted butter, avaocdo oil, lemon pepper, garlic powder and salt and mix to combine. Drizzle the butter mixture over the broccoli and toss to combine. Sprinkle the parmesan over the broccoli and toss to coat. Place the broccoli in a sinlge layer on the prepared sheet pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
Nutrition facts are approximate and will vary depending on the ingredients used. Carbs from sugar alcohols have been excluded since they have shown to have no impact on blood sugar.