This Crustless Bacon and Greens Quiche recipe is brought to you by Fiesta Brand Seasonings!
The combination of collard greens and bacon in this keto friendly and low carb crustless quiche is so freakin’ good…so good that we made it twice this past week and it still wasn’t enough! Crustless Bacon and Greens Quiche is takes just minutes to prepare and is hands down DELISH!
Ingredients in this crustless bacon and greens quiche
The list of ingredients in this Crustless Quiche is short and sweet but the star of this show are the collard greens. Leftover collard greens would work great here but I use frozen chopped greens. They’re easily found at most grocery stores and the frozen version allows the skipping of all the prep and cleaning that comes with fresh collards.
Seasoning up the collards is simple with the help of my favorite Fiesta Brand Seasonings…garlic, onion, black pepper and paprika…no fuss, just the basics! My family and I have been using Fiesta Brand Seasoning since I can remember and I promise you won’t find better!
The remaining cast of characters are simple and commonly found in any keto kitchen. Bacon, eggs, cream, jack and parmesan cheeses and a little butter round out this easy recipe, but don’t mistake simplicity for mundane, this Crustless Bacon and Collard Green Quiche is out of this world!
Why Collard Greens?
Well, why not?! When I was writing my cookbook, I used collards in a few recipes and I fell in love all over again… I forgot how delicious they were! Needless to say, I’ve been slightly obsessed with them ever since. Honestly, there’s nothing much better than bacon and collards, so this quiche, with all of it’s creamy, goodness, is pure magic! And bonus…Collard greens are amazing for your and packed full of vitamin K , A and C!
Don’t worry…if you can’t find collards, sub kale or spinach!
How to serve the crustless quiche
Served this crustless quiche warm or at room temperature with a simple side salad or a side of berries. This is a great recipe to meal prep for the work week and pack for lunch!
Looking for more keto breakfast like this Crustless Bacon and Greens Quiche? Check these out!
- Sausage Green Chile Egg Muffins
- Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
- Keto Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Jalapeno Mexican Fudge
- Keto Banana Blueberry Muffins
- Bacon & Brie Frittata from All Day I Dream About Food
Crustless Bacon & Collard Green Quiche
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. frozen chopped collard greens
- 3/4 tsp. salt divided
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 8 slices cooked crispy bacon chopped
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and throughly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium low heat and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the butter begins to brown. Add the frozen collards and season with 1/2 tsp. salt, garlic and onion powder and pepper. Sauté for 5-7 minutes or until tender and no liquid is left in the pan. Place the cooked greens evenly in the bottom of the prepared pie dish.
- Evenly sprinkle the chopped bacon over the collards. Layer the shredded monterrey jack cheese over the bacon. Whisk together the eggs and heavy cream with 1/4 tsp. salt till well combined and pour the eggs over the cheese, bacon and collards. Sprinkle the parmesan and paprika evenly over the top of the eggs. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 – 40 minutes or until set. Cool for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition facts are approximate and will vary depending on the ingredients used. Carbs from sugar alcohols have been excluded since they have shown to have no impact on blood sugar.