These juicy, marinated grilled keto pork chops are brought to you by Fiesta Brand Seasonings!
Chipotle Lime Grilled Pork Chops are super simple and packed with bold and spicy chipotle, garlic and lime flavor! This easy meal starts with the pork ribeyes hanging out in a yummy chipotle lime marinade and then quickly seared on the grill. The result…a mouthwatering, juicy, tender, flavorful grilled keto pork chops that will knock your socks off!
When we want something quick and effortless after a busy couple days hosting, cooking and hunting …grilling is the only way to go! We often smoke briskets and ribs for guests, so when everyone leaves, we’re looking for something just a little different and these Chipotle Lime Grilled Pork Chops really hit the spot!
Let’s talk pork chops for a second. Hands down, my favorite cut of pork chop, and the cut I like to use for this Chipotle Lime version, are pork ribeyes. If you haven’t cooked pork ribeyes, you are seriously missing out on some amazingly flavorful and juicy grilled pork chops! Forget the days of dry, tough pork. A pork ribeye is a boneless pork chop that’s cut from the rib area so they are darker, fattier…and in my opinion more flavorful than other chops….perfect for grilling…perfect for keto.
I like to buy my pork ribeyes about ¾ to an inch thick for grilling. The great thing about this cut of pork chop is they have more fat and are less likely to dry out while cooking…so they are almost fool proof!
Feeling beef-y? Check out this Chili Lime Grilled Flank Steak!! Can you see a pattern here..LOL!
Preparing the marinade for these Chipotle Lime Grilled Pork Chops is super simple and starts with a can of chipotle peppers packed in adobo. If you haven’t used chipotles before they are mature, dried, smoked jalapenos that are most often found in a can and packed in a flavorful smoky adobo sauce. Don’t be fooled…this is not your ordinary jalapeno! Due to the chipotle being a mature jalapeno, so red instead of green, the spice level is a little above your ordinary fresh jalapeno….and the smoky, earthy flavor is amazing!
The flavor of this simple marinade gets rounded out with my favorite Fiesta Brand Ground Comino or cumin and a little onion powder. This earthy flavor of the cumin pairs great with the spicy chipotle and the juicy pork ribeyes!
Serve these Chipotle Lime Grilled Pork Chops with my Creamy Southern Style Coleslaw or simple cauliflower rice and you have yourself one amazing no fuss low carb, keto friendly meal!
Chipotle Lime Grilled Pork Chops
For the marinade:
- 6 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 chipotle peppers seeded & finely chopped plus 3 Tbsp adobo sauce
- 1 tsp lime zest
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp. Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener golden or classic
- 6 pork ribeyes ¾” to 1” thick
- Salt Pepper & Garlic Powder
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade into a glass jar and shake well to combine. For a smoother marinade and basting sauce, blend in a blender. Place the pork chops in a ziptop bag with ½ of the marinade. Remove the air and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- When ready to grill: Preheat grill to 450 degrees. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and season both sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place chops on the preheated grill and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, basting chops with the reserved marinade often during cooking. Grilling time will vary depending on thickness of the chops and internal temperature should be 160 degrees. Remove from grill and serve with any remaining marinade as desired.