Keto Molasses Cookies
These Keto Molasses Cookies are so easy to make and come together in just minutes. Simply scoop them out, bake them off and out of the oven comes a keto holiday cookie worthy of its own it's own plate on your dessert table!
Servings: 24 cookies
- ½ cup butter room temperature
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter stirred well & room temperature
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp. Monkfruit/Erythritol Blend Sweetener like Lakanto
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coffee flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon grass fed gelatin powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground clove
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine the butter, almond butter and sweetener and beat until well combined. Mix in the egg. Add the almond flour, coffee flour, salt, baking soda, gelatin, vanilla, ginger, clove, cinnamon and pepper and mix well to combine. Refrigerate dough for 15-20 minutes.
Scoop dough onto a parchment lined sheet pan and bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely on pan. Store cookies in a covered container at room temperature.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 96mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg